Bursary Prize Competition
The Annual bioProcessUK Conference runs a popular Bursary Poster Competition where approximately 30 high calibre postgraduate students and postdoctoral researchers have an opportunity to display a poster showcasing their research in biological medicines and bioprocessing.
The competition also provides students with a chance to build their network by engaging with industry professionals. Displaying a poster is beneficial to career and professional development of young researchers. Benefits of participating in the Poster Prize Competition include:
- Make connections – build networks and share information and research with academics and companies across the UK
- Enhance professional development
- Present research achievements to a wide audience
- Start productive conversations with new colleagues
- Advertise work to potential employers
- Show off creative ability and discuss ideas – ideas for new projects come out of questions asked, and opportunities for new collaborations are often found.
The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday 14th September 2012. Click here for submission guidelines.
For further information or to submit an abstract, please contact Jean Aligorgi.
A prize will be awarded for the best poster displayed as judged by conference delegates. The winner will receive an iPad.
This year’s Poster Prize competition is kindly being sponsored by: